Nucleic acid is one of the principle foundations of biology. It is a collective term used to describe all DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid), which together compose the "messages" directing cellular development and homeostasis.
Welcome to Laboratory Wiki
The wiki about laboratory research that anyone can edit
Any type of laboratory research (be it "wet" or "dry"), and all things involved therewith are discussed here. Please DO NOT post any proprietary information or intellectual property without express permission from the owners.
38 articles since July 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Laboratory Wiki
- News text
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.